TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Should the client confirm our service, the client is deemed to have read through and is agreeable with the terms and conditions. Payment of the deposit is deemed as having read and agreed to the terms and conditions stated here.
- WeddingCrafters reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Client grants WEDDINGCRAFTERS permission to display selected images resulting from this assignment as an example of WEDDINGCRAFTERS portfolio works.
- Regardless of ala-carte or package tiers signed, clients are entitled to choose from the full range of gowns available in the studio, including current and all upcoming collections.
- Prices include 2-3 rounds of fittings and adjustments, as well as the complimentary rental of accompanying accessories such as bridal veils and can cans.
- For sign-ups during the Wedding Pop-Up Fair, the client is able to choose from the full range of gowns in studio (including upcoming collections), and alterations will be done from the existing gown. If size alterations are not possible from the existing gown and the Client requires a larger size, the Client can opt to make a new gown in a larger size (same design) at a surcharge of $380. Size ordering does not include any design change to the original rental gown.
- For re-ordering of existing gown design in a different size, we do not guarantee a full 100% similarity to the original piece as this is subject to lace and fabric availability at time of order. If the original lace/fabric used is no longer in stock, WeddingCrafters will find a similar replacement.
- Ordering of new sizing will only take place after the 3-month confirmation mark after the gown design selection process is complete. Any changes to the gown design after this point will be chargeable.
- For rental of suits, alteration of the jacket sleeve length and pants length is included.
- Once deposit is made for any ala-carte or makeup/photography packages, no downgrades are allowed.
- Upon making a deposit for a Gown + Makeup, should there be no make-up artist available to service the client on the wedding date, the makeup cost will be deducted accordingly from the package price. If one or more makeup artists are available and the client chooses not to go ahead with the available choices, the package will be deemed invalid and ala-carte gown pricing will apply instead.
- Upon making a deposit for a Gown + Makeup + Photography package, should there be no make-up artist or photographer available to service the client on the wedding date, the makeup cost or photography cost will be deducted accordingly from the package price. If one or more makeup artists and photographers are available, and the client chooses not to go ahead with the available choices, the package will be deemed invalid and ala-carte gown pricing will apply instead.
- For package holders who require an additional suit rental on top of existing package inclusions, this is chargeable at $120 per suit.
- For package holders who require an additional kua rental on top of existing package inclusions, this is chargeable at $100 per kua.
- All prices indicated are nett.
- We accept payment via cash, bank transfer and credit card.
- A 50% deposit is required upon confirmation of package. The remaining 50% payment will be collected on the first fitting appointment.
- Availability of the preferred gown will be based on a first-come-first-book basis.
- Soft booking of gown(s) is only allowed upon receipt of the deposit.
- Rental period for each gown will be for a total of 5 days (inclusive of the day of collection and return).
- All rental gowns should be returned within 5 days from date of collection. A late return penalty fee of $150 per gown per day will apply after the 5th day.
- All payments by the client are non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of cancellation.
- A safety deposit of $500 per gown will be collected in cash on the day of collection of rental gowns - this will be refunded in full once the gowns are returned in its original condition within the stated rental period.
- All collections and returns will be done at the WeddingCrafters studio.
- Appointments are to be made in advance for collections/returns.
- Client grants AUTELIER MAKEUP permission to display selected images resulting from this assignment as an example of AUTELIER MAKEUP portfolio works.
- In the unlikely event that the makeup artist is injured or becomes too ill to perform her duties for the event, AUTELIER MAKEUP will make every effort to secure a replacement makeup artist. If the situation should occur that a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the makeup package.
- Skin Preparation Process
- Skin conditioning ampoule for all makeup
- Cosmestic eyeslashes for all makeup
- Brow trimming
- Makeup service at location of your choice (extra charges applies to Sentosa & off-islands)
- Complimentary consultation visit with your artist at Autelier's studio
- A change in the wedding date constitutes to a cancellation of the current booking and deposit paid to book the makeup artist will be forfeited.
- A request to change from one artist to another artist is deem as cancellation of the current booking and deposit paid to book the makeup artist will be forfeited.
- Standard charges such as early morning surcharge ($50/hr for 7am and earlier) and off-island location surcharge ($30 per trip) may apply. Please inform us of your timing and location at time of booking so that we can inform you of any additional charges upfront.
- Bridal make up / hair trials are not included and can be arranged separately. Due to the hectic work schedule of our artists on weekends, trials and consultation are generally done on weekdays day time. Should the client require to do trial or consultation on a weekday evening or weekend, it will be subjected to the artist’s availability.
- We recommend clients coming for a trial prior confirming the artist's service should you have doubts about the skills of the artist. As much as we try our best to satisfy a client with our professional skills, whether the makeup is nice or not can be subjective. A refund or discount asked because of dissatisfaction due to a discrepancy in the client's expectation and the final outcome will not be allowed especially if the makeup service had already been consumed. A refund can be offered should the client informed the artist immediately and client had remove all makeup and hairstyling done by the artist.
[LIMIT OF LIABILITY]
[CHANGE OF DATES]
[CHANGE OF MAKEUP ARTIST]
[TRIALS AND CONSULTATION APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING]
- All Photography and Videography services fulfilled by AndroidsinBoots are subject to their respective Terms & Conditions. Please click here for a copy of the Terms & Conditions.